Monday, November 26, 2007

Free admission.

I know, I know. Pathetic my most recent blog dates all the way back to the fourth of July and it is now nearing the end of November....oh how my life has changed since then!

I believe it is appropriate to give a super quick, semi-detailed account of my whereabouts, news, etc....basically everything important that has occured in the last, oh lets say, four months. So, considering the circumstances, I invite you to hop on Haley's Awesome Honorary Time Machine....destined ultimately, to arrive at the present holiday season. So pack up some hot chocolate, slippers, a warm robe, and I'll provide the snacks..this adventure is coming at you in 3, 2, 1..

(My apologies to anyone that by chance will read this...including my faithful readers Mom, Lauren, Cason, and possibly Ben...it may seem brief and scattered. It's just too overwhelming to document that much of life!)

1 comment:

Georgina Florence said...

Hey girl! long time no see...i didn't know you had one of these...and i'm guessing by the last post that you forgot you had one. jk. loves. come see me i miss you sister/cousin/whatever you are!