Thursday, October 9, 2008

A year and a half later...

Okay, so I'm a blogging loser. Either that, or I just love that picture of me as a pirate wench. But my mother has been nagging me, so here's a brief summary for all posterity:

I left the pirate ship and went ashore...I continued living the high life at GOHS, went to Holland, three boyfriends later (no pirates), ASB president (ya I'm pretty cool), Trent got married followed by Danielle, almost forgot my little nephew Cason was born May of 2007, football season, basketball season, and football season again, yes, homecoming queen (it's a good thing my little sister has lots of friends), and here we are today...home from school with a really bad headache...and all my mother can say, "Get blogging! You don't have a brain tumor." (No offense to those of you who do.)






(Ryan, my foreign exchange buddy..(or Hans as Trent refers to him))


















































































7 comments:

Lula. said...

I was impressed to see that you already had three comments! Too bad it's just SPAM! I'll bet you saw that, too and were like, "Sweet! I am pretty popular!" (Just like the Homecoming queen votes)-kidding. Love the post. Good work for FINALLY updating!

PS. I like the pictures. Ahem, who took most of those? Just wondering.

Vicki said...

Good job Hay....especially that wooden shoe picture...now you can wait another year and a half..

Blake Griffith said...

"Get blogging.. you don't have a brain tumor!"

The world needs more mothers like that.. and more bloggers like you.

In the next post you can say "..And Blake wrote a multi-platinum hit for katy perry and Now I am dating Nick Jonas.."

Ben said...

People just don't understand how hard it is for people like you and me. How are we supposed to update people on the events of our lives without coming across as bragging? It's tough. I think you did a really good job of being informative but humble.

Along with your next entry about Blake Galt's fame you will be writing about your brother-in-law winning Le Tour, so it should be a good entry.

Lula. said...

I am loving the new template! Good choice. ...now if you would just do another post! Love you!

Georgina Florence said...

hey girly girl.love ya. miss ya. glad to see ya bloggin again...that made me sound really nerdy..i'm gonna go now.

gina

Lula. said...

You really are officially a blog loser if you have let 11 days go by without updating!

Just kidding, I know you are a busy lady.