Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Calling all Wildcats....


....best day/weekend of my life. Ever. Forever.

One of my best friends Ashley from back home flew up to visit me this past weekend. Love her. She's pretty great. Loves clothes, chick flicks, and lip gloss almost as much as I do. And since we were in Salt Lake, my friend Adam, who came with us, suggested we go visit East High (after singing the entire HSM3 soundtrack to me in the car). I could have fallen in love with this stranger right then......haha. For those of you that know me, you can only imagine my ecstatic state.






Sharpay's parking spot was still even painted pink!







We took our Wildcat uniforms off long enough to also make the rounds to Temple Square......




Sang one too many Taylor Swift songs in my Bug...




Went to the SL club Studio 600 for the glow party...




Overlooked the city...





And ate at Cafe Rios (a must to any Utah newbie).




And an added bonus, I received some flowers in the mail...thanks Cole :]




Did I mention it was the best weekend of my life?? Come back ASH!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Thanks for the post....! HOW FUN! I want to be 18 and drive around in a top-down bug and eat Cafe Rio. I's happy cuz U's happy.