Monday, July 20, 2009

A temple trip.


(And it's even more pretty on the inside!)

My ward is so fun. On Saturday they planned a very hot journey to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House, aboard a gigantic yellow school bus. I have no idea where they picked this thing up, but it sent some nostalgia to my High School longing heart.



This is brad modeling the school bus...



West Jordan can now officially claim to be the only city in the entire world to house two temples! And it is also the only place that you can see 4, yes FOUR, temples in the same valley! (Draper, Oquirrh Mountain, Salt Lake, & the West Jordan) It's a pretty cool sight.


The Bridal Dressing Room was my favorite. Hannah and I gasped the second we walked in.....someday. Someday not too soon. You heard me.

Afterwards our Bishop had all of us over at his house for a BBQ. Delicious. I miss home cooked meals......(though Mom your promise to Pechanga's sea food cuisine is still in tact when I get home!). And I would totally put a picture of myself up except by this time of the day I was looking pretty haggard. Soo...you'll have to settle for this instead and visualize me behind the camera, blocking any photographical evidence. Is that a word? My computer isn't saying it's not...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

could you be anty cuter? and yes... i think it's a word! looks like you are having fun!

Lula. said...

i think its time for a new post missy!

Vicki said...

Come on Hay...your public is waiting. We want to see BYUlife done with some Haley Walker Style. !!!