Monday, March 1, 2010

I did it...


....I quit the atrocious habit of biting my nails. And let me tell you, it feels good. It all started out about five years ago, I was watching some tween movie that had Mandy Moore in it. (I'm thinking Chasing Liberty...) She kept biting her nails in a flirty, biting-the-corner-of-my-lip sort of way that I wanted to mimic. So I did. Or at least tried. It eventually developed into something completely obnoxious. Rather than sultry yet cutesy, it was loud and annoying, I admit. I'll spare you the details.....but just know I'm cured.

I've never seen my nails this long. They elongate my rather thick fingers, or at least somewhat, I hope? Ah, the femininity....

4 comments:

ahlin said...

congrats! lovely color btdub...

Vicki said...

And your mother is so proud. You and Mandy have sooo grown up.

Lula. said...

hahaha. and what is with the two days in a row posting???

I too am so proud... like more than you would think. You know how bad that annoyed me. Just saying.

WAY TO GO.

Lula. said...

darling pic, btw.
or should I say BTDUB, Ahlin?